Sunday, July 22, 2007
Task 4
The reasons why I choose to study Foundation at University of Canterbury is because I think that it will be helpful when I enter into Civil Engineering. In Foundation Studies, I am going to learn more about English, Science, Mathematics and Computing which is very useful. The courses that I am taking now is chosen by myself. My family and friends support the decision I made in choosing the courses here and I think it is important to have their support in this. I am taking the Mathematics courses or subjects that I am interested in and I think it is important to study something that I am interested in so that I will not felt bored when attending the class. If I could start again, I will end up with the same decision in choosing my courses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment