International Students
I am taking the World of Science, English and Mathematics now. I find that World of Science is quite difficult even though I have already learned those things back in my high school in Kuching. This is because I learned Science subjects in Malay language back in Malaysia and the terms are all different here. Mathematics and English are quite good but I have to write essays in English and the last essay I wrote was 2 years ago. Overall, I think that they are teaching me important information that will be useful when I enter into Civil Engineering next year. I think I will pass the exams and it is important for me to do so as the fees as an international student is very expensive. If I fail to pass my exams, my parents will be disappointed.Reference: International Students Retrieved 17 September, 2007, from http://www.mcgeorge.edu/x1873.xml
No comments:
Post a Comment