Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Task 1

Kuching City at Night

Hi! Welcome to my blog. First of all, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Wendy. I am turning 19 years old this September. I am a female and my hometown is Kuching, the city of cats in the Malay language. Kuching is one of the major cities in Sarawak which is one of the 14 states that forms Malaysia.

My favorite pastime is surfing the internet and watching movies. Besides that, I enjoy shopping, vacation, and hanging out with my friends. My family consists of my father, my mother, three elder sisters and myself. Therefore, I am the youngest. Currently, my parents are still living at my hometown back in Malaysia while my two elder sisters are living in England. As for my third sister, she is planning to join my two elder sisters in England to pursue her degree.

On the 14th of June 2007, I touched down on Christchurch International Airport to continue my education in Foundation Studies. How long am I going to stay here? Well, it all depends on the situation when I complete my degree. If luck is with me, I probably can get a job here after I graduate. On the contrary, I will probably pack my bags as my visa expires.


Reference: Sarawak, I. C. (2007). Kuching City at Night. Retrieved 4 July, 2007, from http://www.intisar.edu.my/en/Kuching.asp

No comments: